My Greatest Enemy is My Inner Me

This blog will tell the story of an up-and-coming young black man in his 20's

Monday, October 09, 2006

Truth or Dare: Rob Mack Style!

LAST EDITED ON 10-12 at 11:29 am Central.....


Aiight yall, so I got dragged into this, but it looks like fun, so here goes...



But first, here's a disclaimer that I stole from Trizzy:

How do you play? Well, I'm so glad you asked. You comment on this "Truth or Dare" post with either TRUTH or DARE. I will respond with a question or a dare (in my comments), and then you must post your response on your blog so that I can make sure you actually did it. How about we make the title something along the lines of Truth or Dare?! (Cuz you KNOW I'ma check on ya) THEN, you get to ask me Truth or Dare.
Here are a few suggested guidelines:
~Let's not ask to see pics of each other (completely) naked. The idea is to get to know each other better, not embarrass each other.
~Ask interesting questions
~If you do a dare, it has to be something that can be easily shown by posting a pic online
~Let's not get crazy with the dares :D




Look at the top of this post for the last time I updated to make it easier for all parties involved....



Ok, let's get it started, ohhhhhh!!!!!



My girl Dynasty asked me "Do you just use that shy shit on your blog as a way to get some sympathy and hopefully some cyber coochie?"


LOL......Hmm...well I've always been a shy person, but what you all are witnessing is the evolution, the "breaking out of the shell" if you will, of Mr. Robert Mack. So yeah, when I first started blogging, I probably came across that way, and I was.
Still am, to some degree.
But to get to the crux of the question - my favorite topic - "coochie" as you say. What you read is truly how I am. Besides, I want a chick to want me because of me, not for sympathy. Although sympathy ASS is still ASS all in the same...lol.....If that was my ploy then it hasn't worked, at least I don't +think+ it has worked.


Trizzy dared me today. She said "how about you introduce yourself to 2 new DARK-SKINNED ladies (cuz we know all about your light-skinned affinity). Oh, and in case you didn't know it...you've got to have PICTURE PROOF!! :D"


Hmm, well you would have to let me get back to you on that one. Give me until next Monday to get this one done, ok? how dark does she have to be? ...And wait, I talk to all shades....Remember the chick I met from the club named Ciera? She was darker, agree "1 in the Same"? And then the chick from my play that my lil brother said liked me named Staci was also darker. Can I get a picture of her as an example?


Tenacious wanted to know how many women have I slept with?

Wow....I guess I asked for it huh? And I have to include the one hitter-quitters too huh?

After getting a napkin and tabulating, I'm currently at 24. I actually thought it was a few more. I always said that I didn't want to go higher than my age, so at this point, I'm 3 behind. Here's a interesting stat for you: I've mentioned in the past that I've slowed down on the partners quite considerably since 2003, and the stats back me up. Since the beginning 03, I've only been with 5. I got a story to tell behind why I slowed down, and it all ties into my "Crazy Chick" post that I've been holding on to for a while. I'm still not ready to tell that story, but I will one day, so stay tuned...


Nikki said
here's your truth:
tell us about the scariest moment in your adult life.


To be honest, my adult life has been pretty much drama-free. When I was 20, my mother's husband , who's been a lifetime criminal and has been in jail since 2000, stole some big screen TV's from off the back of a truck and he brought them inside the crib. He and his partners was like "Ok we all get one for ourselves, and then we sell another." They went twice, and I think they had a total of 6. My mom was telling them to quit before they got caught, but greed set in and they went back a third time. When they didn't come back right away, my mom was worried. Then we started seeing all kinds of police cars, marked and unmarked. After about an hour, we knew that he was probably caught, and they would be knocking on our door soon. Around 12 or 1 in the morning, the police were knocking at the door. Moms was like "stay away from the window and don't answer the door." They kept knocking for what seemed like forever. Moms was scared. I was too, because if they come and see those 3 big ass TV's in the living room with my fingerprints on them, I figured they were going to deem me as an accomplice. I had never been to jail, and I seeing that we were in the projects, they were probably going to send my ass to the "county" (aka Cook County Jail).


So the next morning came, and we're trying to figure out how we are going to get rid of these TV's without anyone seeing them. Someone knocked on the door and said that they were from the office. She opened the door and it was the police asking for her husband. After she closed the door, she just said eff it, and opened the door and allowed them to come in. I thought about going in a closet to hide, but didn't want to seem guilty. They questioned me and that was about it. Her husband eventually got off, but a few months later he went to jail again and has been there even since.



Nika Laqui asked
I do want to know the truth though....
Did Missy or Dynasty, let you get it in??...???....


LMAO!!!!! Boy you all are something else, although this is the first time that Missy has being mentioned. You all aren't going to let us live that down huh? *I cannot stop laughing*......If you want to know what happened, read here. That's the best I can give you.



The Mistress asked:
Truth...Have you ever had a threesome? Would you ever participate in one?

Man oh man, that's been a dream of mine for the longest now. I hear that it is overrated, but I want to at least say that I've done it one time In the past, I've had women tell me that they would be down, but I would have to find the other chick. Now how am I supposed to do that? A had a chick that liked me that had a girlfriend, and another time there was this chick that I was effin with and she asked another chick if she was down, and she was. But the "other" chick moved to Florida. So I've been close, yet so far away.


Royce's Daughter said

I Dare you to tell us one Blogger that you'd love to go out on a date with and why.

Hmm, good question. I like this. Dynasty would have been the first, but I guess that's already happened.
.............wow..............You got me here. This is really hard, because I haven't given it a lot of thought...

*Still thinking after 15 minutes......*

Alright, I hope I don't get electronically chin checked for this, but Trizzy seems like a wonderful person. She's funny, inciteful, and very wise beyond her years.

Then If I could give a second person, I would say The Mistress with her crazy self. We could talk about a wide range of subjects, including, *ahem* "gratification and reciprocation" LOL. I leave her blog sometimes just saying "whoa".....


TCas said
Truth... What could a woman do that would make you say that she is The One???

Well, ok, how's this? I come in from a long's days work, she's already home dressed in beautiful lingerie , she has my favorite meal (steak and rice) cooked and ready for me to eat, and afterwards she takes me by the hand into our room and we proceed to have sweat induced sex, and after we're finished and laying there for, oh about 5-10 minutes, she says "baby, lets watch some Sportscenter. Can you believe that they led off with T.O. again?"

That's The One right there.....

But realistically, if she makes me feel like I am #1 in her eyes, and I feel like she makes me a better person, and I have this overwhelming feeling of being proud to be with her, then I would say that she is The One.

My cuz Tiger asked:

I got a truth: If a girl propose to you would you say yes?

Well, I'm a traditionalist. If she asked me, I would probably say no because I want to be the one to ask her. But if she is The One, then I would say Yes. However if she is The One, then I would have asked before she asked me, just my opinion.

SynSational had a TRUTH for me You mentioned that you hope to have what T-Cas and Trish have one day, but are you scared to fall in love again and give your heart to one woman?

I..parts with nothin,

y'all be frontin

Me give my heart to a woman?

Not for nothin, never happen

I'll be forever mackin - Jay Z, Big Pimpin

LOL...just kidding...

Well, to be honest, I don't know if I've ever been in love. I've had love for my exes, but was I "in love"? Hmm...that's debatable. And then too, I'm not sure if my pickiness in women would allow me to find someone to fall "in love" with. But if I find someone that has potential to be The One, then yeah I would love to give my heart to a woman, so I can blog about her a la Uncle Slishy.....

I'm accepting applications......

JoJo D. said...
I got one: Have you ever or would you ever date a White woman?

Hmm...well there was the one time in college, I was a freshman, and so was she. We had English class together. She was one of those white chicks that was into rap and only liked Black guys. She was decent looking, but I wasn't that attracted to her, but she liked me a lot. She had a party for her 18th birthday at a hotel, and she invited me. She wanted me to stay the night, so I knew what she wanted. I told myself that I never had a white girl before, so I might as well see what its all about. The sex was decent, considering I was still pretty green in that area, and I'm laughing now because I remember her saying "Ooh Daddy" a few times...LOL....

What stands out to me is that while I kissed her face, it was very fuzzy like a peach. It had me wondering if all white women were like that......

So that was my only time with the other "persuasion"....

Fast Forward to 2006: I'm not really attracted to white women at all, with the exception of Jessica Simpson. And when I was younger, I liked Tiffany Amber Theisen aka Kelly from the tv show Saved By the Bell. I don't know if it is because I love black women so much, or because my head had been brainwashed by black women who don't like to see us (black men) date them.

Oh and I still have dreams of getting with a Latina as well.


I got a truth for Missy the Negropino: Answer Dynasty's question she posed for you....



If you gave me a truth or dare, and I missed it, bring it to my attention now......Let's have fun folks!!!!!





Thanks for Reading (and participating),

Robert Mack

37 Comments:

Blogger Miz JJ said...

I love Trizzy's dare. And you always make me laugh. 'How dark does she have to be?' Can't wait to see the pics.

Mon Oct 09, 10:06:00 AM  
Blogger Tenacious said...

LOL...now see had I not been wiping the floor with my cousin, you'd have a picture of a gorgeous DARK SKINNED lady...

And only 24....does that mean 21 in guy's terms? I heard for men you have to subtract 3 from the number. I would have thought higher, you know play the shy guy role and before you know it, them panties are slid off and across the floor...LOL

And you did count the "she doesn't counts" right...they count as well no matter how drunk or ugly....

Mon Oct 09, 11:06:00 AM  
Blogger Dynasty said...

Thank you for calling Missy out! She's trying to dodge the question!

Mon Oct 09, 11:39:00 AM  
Blogger nikki said...

you know, when guys pour their hearts out online, many sistas (me included at times) think they're trying to manipulate folk into giving over sympathy pussy. we (me included at times) should stop being so cynical. it's kinda like you give us what we want and we automatically doubt the sincerity of it, which makes a brotha never wanna do that shit again.

Mon Oct 09, 01:28:00 PM  
Blogger T. Cas said...

I got your truth question, I'll post that one tomorrow... Let's see what can I ask the Mack...

Truth... What could a woman do that would make you say that she is The One???

Mon Oct 09, 03:27:00 PM  
Blogger TTD said...

truth...

Mon Oct 09, 03:30:00 PM  
Blogger Robert L. Mack said...

Miz JJ
Thanks, I figured you would like that.....Gimme a truth or dare if you like..

Tenacious
Yep, oh well....there's always next time....No that's my real number, Them first like 15 or so I kinda cringe at, like "Damn Rob what was you thinking...ok not that bad, but I had a few on their that I try to forget about"

Dynasty
I need to give you a dare or a truth huh? I'm thinking of doing an audioblogger. and I'm thinking of daring you to be on it with me....but I'm just thinking....
But yeah Missy trippin.....she gone make me email her.

Nikki
Dynasty is very cynical. I've gotten quite used to it...I've never seen anyone who will take me to task on what I say like she does. She breaks down what you say word for word, but I like it because she keeps me on my feet. That's ok though Nikki, a man should be able to make you lose of the cynicism...

TCas
I like, I will answer either tonight or tomorrow morning...

TTD
Truth: After Reading Serial Dater's blog would you still date him?

Mon Oct 09, 04:31:00 PM  
Blogger Robert L. Mack said...

TTD
Truth part 2: what the hell does TTD stand for?

Mon Oct 09, 04:39:00 PM  
Blogger nikki said...

here's your truth:

tell us about the scariest moment in your adult life.

Mon Oct 09, 05:14:00 PM  
Blogger ----- said...

I see ya, I see ya!!

I'm all for you and Dynasty and the audiopost idea! LOL

Mon Oct 09, 06:08:00 PM  
Blogger SynSational said...

Uh, truth...

Mon Oct 09, 08:07:00 PM  
Blogger Dynasty said...

Robert: What is this Audio post that you speak of? I'm nervous over here...

Nikki: You're right. But, like Robert said, that's just me. And, he knows that I get sick of him with this shy ish because he has so much potential at his finger tips. Plus, after seeing him at the club moving a few steps before the beat and not giving a damn, I knew he wasn't shy! LOL!

Sorry Mack, I can't let you live that down!

Mon Oct 09, 09:30:00 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

RobMack, I didn't ask you for a dare....

I pick truth...*lol*

But I thought I wasn't playing anymore.....*lol*

But I DOUBLE DARE YOU to hit that "prego"...*lol*

Just kidding....*lol*

I don't have a dare right now for you....lemme think...

I do want to know the truth though....
Did Missy or Dynasty, let you get it in??...???....

Sorry but I'm curious, cause I wanna hear more....*lol*

Tue Oct 10, 01:03:00 AM  
Blogger The Mistress said...

Truth...Have you ever had a threesome? Would you ever participate in one?

That's a two parter babydoll!

Tue Oct 10, 01:42:00 AM  
Blogger Royce's Daughter said...

Mr. Mack...sorry I am so late getting to this (had a busy weekend) but if you're still playing here is your DARE! I Dare you to tell us one Blogger that you'd love to go out on a date with and why.

Ok lemme go read the rest of your truth and dares

Tue Oct 10, 07:35:00 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

What question was taht she asked me?

24???only 24????? u practically a virgin

Tue Oct 10, 09:46:00 AM  
Blogger Dynasty said...

Missy: Go back and check! But, just in case. I asked you: If Mack would have stayed with you on his visit to Boston would you have hit that? :)

Tue Oct 10, 10:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Tiger said...

Wow, ya'll are wild. I'm learning a lot about my cousin. 24? Well, you better slow down cause girls are crazy and you know I know. I got a truth: If a girl propose to you would you say yes?

Tue Oct 10, 10:32:00 AM  
Blogger Robert L. Mack said...

Nikki, Royce's Daughter, and Mistress, and Nika
Done.

Synsational
Hmm, truth: What is your most embarrasing sexual experience?



TCas
I forgot about yours, I will answer that now.

Dynasty
Why you bringing that up? LOL...Hey I thought I was on beat..
And wait, I owe you a truth or dare don't I?

Negropino
Hmm, so ok then, how many have you been with while you talking about me? LOL....but answer Dynasty's question first....

Tiger
Well According to Missy i'm practically a virgin, LOL...Ill answer yours now..

Tue Oct 10, 10:42:00 AM  
Blogger Robert L. Mack said...

Dynasty
Truth: have you ever been with an athlete or famous person?

Tue Oct 10, 11:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Tiger said...

@ Dynasty, I want to know that answer and if so who?

Tue Oct 10, 11:21:00 AM  
Blogger TTD said...

i posted ur response..

which do you want from me? truth or dare...

Tue Oct 10, 11:55:00 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

HOw did I miss that question? i searched high and low and couldnt find it....I aint gonna front. i dont even know the #....

Tue Oct 10, 12:45:00 PM  
Blogger Dynasty said...

Mack and Tiger: I answered the question on my blog on the most recent post. Just scroll to the end of the post. I will warn you that I didn't name names, but I through hints to figure it out...kind of.

Tue Oct 10, 01:32:00 PM  
Blogger TTD said...

"But I DOUBLE DARE YOU to hit that "prego"...*lol*" - i like that idea nsane!! lmao

damn.. im w/ her. i need to think of something good to ask you to do..

Tue Oct 10, 01:59:00 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Ok, since you don't wanna play right,....


DO MY DOUBLE DARE THEN.....*LOL*

Tue Oct 10, 07:23:00 PM  
Blogger T. Cas said...

I aint gonna cyber chin check you, but keep talking about Trizzy like that and we gonna have some blog beef. Nah, I'm only playing, but she is all that you said she is.

Tue Oct 10, 09:15:00 PM  
Blogger Robert L. Mack said...

Nika
I haven't talked to that girl in nearly 2 weeks. I told myself I was too good to mess with her.

TCas
I hope to have what you all have one day. Just don't beat me up man. I already got my ass whupped in The Real World (LOL, what ever happened with that?)

Wed Oct 11, 11:33:00 AM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

I woulda dared this cat to go back to Boston and bring back a trophy.

KZ

Wed Oct 11, 03:22:00 PM  
Blogger SynSational said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wed Oct 11, 04:25:00 PM  
Blogger SynSational said...

Alright, I answered your TRUTH question on my blog. Now, here's my TRUTH for you: You mentioned that you hope to have what T-Cas and Trish have one day, but are you scared to fall in love again and give your heart to one woman?

Wed Oct 11, 04:29:00 PM  
Blogger JoJo D. said...

I got one: Have you ever or would you ever date a White woman?

Wed Oct 11, 08:16:00 PM  
Blogger Robert L. Mack said...

Zed
All I can do is laugh big bruh. I'm just glad your back writing again.

Synsational and JoJo D...
done...

Thu Oct 12, 11:41:00 AM  
Blogger SynSational said...

Would you like my app mailed or emailed? FedEX, perhaps? LOL

Thu Oct 12, 02:18:00 PM  
Blogger TTD said...

ok.. i'm trying to remember the pic i seen of u when u went to boston.. dont u have facial hair? i dare you to shave it!

Fri Oct 13, 02:10:00 PM  
Blogger Robert L. Mack said...

Syn
email. I like to get it quick...Get it?


TTD
I'll have a pic monday, when I do a new entry.

Fri Oct 13, 04:38:00 PM  
Blogger The Mistress said...

LOL, her face was fuzzy like a peach? Wow...that sounds kinda gross.

I had a male friend tell me once (he's fucked both white and black women) and he SWORE that being inside a white woman is different because their pussy is "cooler" temperature-wise than black women! HA! He swears that black women have "hotter" pussies.

Bwahahahahaha!

Sat Oct 14, 04:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home